10:00 Sunday November 6 2022
Current Participants: 9 space(s) available
- Brewer, Dave
- Clarke, Carol
- Curl, Douglas
- Grant, KENNETH
- Malloy, Paul
- Perry, Julie
In this section:
- Ride: Grade C
- Distance: 30 miles from the start at Port Sunlight to the official end point at lunch at Net’s Cafe, Ness.
- Leader: Paul Malloy
- Start Time: 10am, please arrive by about 9.45.
- Starting From : Tudor Rose Tea Rooms, Port Sunlight.
- Route: From Port Sunlight we will ride via Spital crossroads, Raby Mere, Hargrave Lane, Benty Heath Lane, Hooton Station, Missing Link, Capenhurst, Dunkirk, turn right following the A5117 and Bypass Road cycle paths into Lodge Lane, then down Woodbank Lane across the Welsh Road to join the Millennium Greenway by the dragon bridge as far as Blacon. We will ride via the housing estate to Sealand Road and Ferry Lane to Higher Ferry to join the Dee Path as far as Hawarden Bridge and then through Deeside Industrial Park and across the marsh path to Net’s.
- Almost all is on good surfaces, but depending on the weather and other circumstances the Missing Link and Marsh Path may have a “top dressing”.
- Komoot Link: https://www.komoot.com/tour/964179576
- After lunch people will head home in various directions, but I will ensure that nobody is left stranded.